- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 3/4 lb sirloin steak, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1 (10 ounce) bag sugar snap peas and carrots
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
Spray a large skillet with Pam and set over high heat. When it is hot (drop of water sizzles) add the scallions, garlic, ginger and orange zest and stir fry for 1 minute.
Stir in beef, cooking for 3-5 minutes or until browned.
Stir in vegetables, cooking another 2 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce and orange juice and bring to a simmer and cook for 30 seconds – one minute.
Meanwhile combine cornstarch and water in a small cup, whisking until smooth.
Add cornstarch mixture to skillet and cook until thickened (30 seconds).